The States of Alderney General Office, which comes under the responsibility of the Treasurers Office, is located on the ground floor of the Island Hall.
The Office is open to the Public between the hours of 8.45am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
All States of Alderney accounts can be paid in the General Office, as can Social Security, Income Tax and Cadastre invoices. States of Alderney and Water Board accounts may be paid by cash, cheque or card however please note that States of Guernsey payments may only be made by cheque or cash in the office at this time.
Advice can also be given to new residents regarding various aspects of Island life.
Other duties of the General Office include:-
- Water Board account queries and payments
- Occupiers Rates queries and payments
- Dog Licences
- Income Tax queries, payments and provision of forms
- Social Security queries, payments and provision of forms.
- Leaflets and advice regarding Social Security benefits.
- Specialist Medical treatment travel bookings.
- Tax on Real Property queries and payments
- Vehicle Registration and Import Licences
- Driving Licence applications and queries
Staff will also be able to direct clients to the appropriate offices for other States related queries.
For telephone enquiries please phone +44(0)1481 822811.